Friday, December 21, 2012

Making Gingerbread Cookies

Today I invited Kristel and Martha to come help me roll out, cut and decorate gingerbread cookies to eat at Girl's Night.  It was so much fun to give the cookies personalities.



Here Kristel is working on a well-dressed guy with a shirt, pants, belt and bow tie.

Do you see the girl in a swim suit in the second row?  She's wearing "bling" around her waist and green sunglasses.  That one's Kristel's masterpiece.
















Oops! Kristel got a hold of the camera and took a picture just as I realized my gingerbread man's hair was a little excessive.  "Oh well," I signed, "Maybe this cookie's personality is a Rock Star."



Hmm, that was fun!  I wonder what we can make, cook or create after Christmas is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment